Scientifically formulated with both Dimethicone and Glycerin, Silic 15 Cream acts as a hydrating protective barrier to help protect against moisture, sweat, soap and other irritants. Silic 15 helps protect the skin against chafing, irritation and maceration.
- Moisturising formulation, suitable for sensitive skin and for use with eczema and dermatitis.
- Helps relieve and prevent dryness.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky, quickly absorbed.
- Dries clear.
- pH Balanced, free from fragrance, colour & lanolin.
- Helps maintain skin barrier function.
- Use as often as required and before coming into contact with soaps and other irritants.
- Silic 15 can be used as one of the steps to help minimise the risk of Occupational Contact Dermatitis ie associated with frequent hand washing.
- Can be applied to the face to help hydrate and protect the skin against irritation that can come from mask wearing.
- Can be used as part of an incontinence management plan to help reduce the risk of Incontinence Associated Dermatitis.
- Before exercise to help protect the skin against chafing.
Apply to affected skin as often as required.
Protection: Massage into skin before contact with soaps and other irritants.
Infants: Apply at napkin changes to protect the skin.
Patients in bed: Massage pressure areas 2-4 hourly to help moisturise and protect the skin.
Colostomy: Apply around stoma to help prevent skin discomfort.